How it works:
To print documents from home or your device please email us the file you would like printed as an attachment to the email addresses listed below.
- File types you can print include: MS Word (doc/ docx), Excel (xls/xlsx), PowerPoint (ppt/pptx), pdf, jpg, html, txt, png, bmp, email, and website files.
- To print websites, use the URL in the body of the email with no attachment.
- When printing images (jpg, bmp, png), please put only the desired dimensions in the subject line. Any additional text may cause an error. Images can be printed in the following sizes: 2×3, 3×5, 4×6, 5×7, or 8×10.
Picking up your printing:
- Print jobs are held for 3 hours. Once you have sent your prints, please contact the library by phone (604-894-6916) to arrange the collection and payment of your printing.
- Visit the library to pick up your prints on the same day that you email them to us. Pick up times are between Monday – Saturday from 10 am – 1 pm.
- To facilitate the safe movement of patrons in coordination with the Community Centre, the entrance to the library will now be through the fire door. This can be found on the Portage Road side of the building, just to the left of the main Community Centre entrance doors.
For Black and White prints email: email@example.com
For Color prints email: firstname.lastname@example.org
B&W: 25c per page/side
Color: 75c per page/side