Howe Sound Women’s Centre drop-in outreach services
Updated January 21, 2022
A support worker from the Howe Sound Women’s Centre Society will be at the Library every Monday from 1-4pm.
Are you feeling unsafe in a relationship?
Need a safe place to stay?
Are you wondering if you or someone you know are experiencing abuse?
The Howe Sound Women’s Centre services include:
- Safe Housing options in Pemberton, Whistler & Squamish
- Children. Youth & Family Programming (PEACE Counselling)
- Sexual Assault Response & Prevention
- Homeless Prevention Programming
- Multicultural Outreach & Support
- Gender Diversity Inclusion
Speak with a support worker in person or call the 24 hour crisis line: 1-877-890-5711